Welcome to the Pilates on Demand October REFLECT, RECHARGE AND RENEW CHALLENGE! We are so excited that you are here and cannot wait to get started!
We are switching things up this month, here’s what’s new:
This challenge is broken down week by week and runs all month long
You can choose to do 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks or all 4!
The more weeks you complete, the more entries you earn and the greater chances you have to win
Challenge starts MONDAY, OCTOBER 5th.
Our team as well as all the other members participating will be helping support you each week. We’ve included:
- A workout schedule for you to follow week by week
- The videos that correspond with each day
- An accountability Facebook Group (make sure to join it HERE)
HERE’S HOW TO WIN:
- Each week completed counts as ONE ENTRY (note: you do not have to do the workout on the corresponding day, but you MUST complete all of the workouts by the end of the week to be eligible for ONE ENTRY) ** Live classes can be interchanged on the corresponding challenge day.**
- Ensure you are signed up for the challenge
- Make a comment on the challenge page below or comment on our post in the Facebook Group once you complete a class.
- BONUS ENTRY: Post your workout to Instagram or Facebook (make sure your profile is set to PUBLIC so we can see and share your posts) using the hashtag #PILATESONDEMANDCHALLENGE and tagging @pilatesondemand_ca
*Equipment Needed – shop equipment here:
- Long foam roller
- Resistance band (theraband) or yoga strap. If you don’t have either you can use a towel, a rope or even a dog leash
- Light weights (1-3lbs)
- Squish ball or mini stability ball. If you don’t own one, you can always use a pillow
- Yoga block(s) (optional)
Now let’s do this!!